List:       squeak-dev
Subject:    [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Blog
From:       Ken Causey <ken () kencausey ! com>
Date:       2009-03-27 18:53:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

It has been mentioned before but I want to make it clear that the
current Squeak Oversight Board (the team previously known as either the
SqueakFoundation Board or the Squeak Leadership Team) has started a blog
where we will post our thoughts and plans and where we want to receive
your comments.

http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/

Please visit this site if you have not already and check back regularly.

Thanks,

Ken