List:       squeak-dev
Subject:    Re: 3.0 and 3.1 VMs for Unix
From:       "Lex Spoon" <lex () cc ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-31 21:20:11

> 	The question remains - do I use the 3.0 images & changes file?

The last I checked, 2.8 images and newer work with 3.1 VM's, with the
exception of some wierd 3D problems.  For 3D stuff, the cutoff point is
somewhere during the 3.1 stream.

Thus, outside of 3D, use whatever image you prefer.  3.0 is stable,
while 3.1 has all the latest development goodies along with lots of
bugs.

-Lex