List:       squeak-dev
Subject:    [BUG] Bad menu title in 3.0
From:       "David N. Smith \(IBM\)" <dnsmith () watson ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 19:44:06

In PhonemeRecognizerMorph>>#selectPhonemeFromMenu a menu title is 'Phoneme to \
delete?'

	aMenu _ CustomMenu new title: 'Phoneme to delete?'.

This is used by several methods to list available phonemes and only one does a \
deletion.

I changed #selectPhonemeFromMenu to #selectPhonemeFromMenu: aString.

The string is the menu header. The code which creates the menu (above) now uses the \
string instead of a literal.

I'm in 3.0 final. I don't have a 3.1 beta to check against (yet).

Dave