List:       squeak-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Newbies] Autocomplete
From:       ppadilcdx () gmail ! com
Date:       2022-12-23 23:27:11

I just moved all my changes to a new image to resolve the issue. Leason learned: use \
a new image to try new stuff...

Regards
Pete

PS. Suggestion for the Squeak Inbox: when there is an error it might be useful to ask \
for the server info again.  I had a typo on the server and I had to use MailSender to \
fix. "Newer" folks wouldn't know what to do.