List:       squeak-beginners
Subject:    [Newbies] phone calls made ...
From:       "Dave Raymer" <dave.raymer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-28 13:51:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Fr. Jim, DJ --

I've left a message for Alan Jackson and am waiting for the exterminator to
get back to me with a time when the technician can come out and take a look
at our critter situation and give us an idea on what we need to do to get
rid of them and what they are.

In His Name,
   Dave

--
A man's greatest treasure is his wife, she is a gift from the Lord
- Proverbs 18:22