List:       squeak-beginners
Subject:    [Newbies] Problem with Browser
From:       Steve Moffitt <stevia () citlink ! net>
Date:       2007-09-19 20:25:03

I think this is an old problem I remember seeing but I don't remember
where. In 3.10dev7.09.1 image I am having my method pane in any
browser ( OB or refactoring ) with a big red square with a yellow X
and a walkback from the method TextMorphForShout>>drawOn: when I am
entering a method. Thanks in advance for help.

Steve