List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] Roadmap? - modular design
From:       František Kučera <konference () frantovo ! cz>
Date:       2019-10-27 17:23:35

Dne 27. 10. 19 v 10:12 Thomas Kurz napsal(a):
> at least some basic math would be very helpful as well. I don't want to suggest a \
> complete math support, that would really be far away from liteness

Generally speaking, it might be difficult to say where is the line
between „light" and „heavy". But this issue might be resolved by modular
design (and SQLite already support modules). There might be an extension
full of mathematical functions. It might be „too heavy" for someone, but
it would not be a problem, because you would be able to use just the
light core without this module and enjoy less complexity.

Franta