List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] problem with special letters
From:       Simon Slavin <slavins () bigfraud ! org>
Date:       2017-05-27 12:53:35

On 27 May 2017, at 12:41pm, hfiandor <hfiandor@ceniai.inf.cu> wrote:

> Following your suggestions (you send to me some time ago) i have written the needed \
> routines in the program. i am sure there is a more efficient way to obtain this \
> results. i have read the command line file section 8, but i don īt know how to \
> implement in Lazarus.

My suggestion is that you use the SQLite command-line tool to do this, just for \
testing.  We want to know if it fixes your problem.

The reason is that the SQLite developers know /everything/ about the command-line \
tool.  If it has the same problem as Lazarus, they can fix the bug.  But if it reads \
your CSV file without problems then we know that the bug is in Lazarus, and you can \
tell the Lazarus developers that Lazarus needs fixing.

Once we know where the bug is, you will probably be able to go back to using Lazarus \
for your permanent programming.

Simon.