List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] Database malformed after 6000 Inserts?
From:       "Rob Willett" <rob.sqlite () robertwillett ! com>
Date:       2016-10-04 10:23:59

We've done inserts of tens of thousand at a time, we may well have done
hundreds of thousands in one single transaction. I've no doubt other
people do even larger transactions.

I would assume the problem lies elsewhere.

What error message are you getting? Whats the OS, the environment, disk,
pragma settings?

Rob