List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] sqlite3_bind_text with empty sting....
From:       "Mr Bob" <pappenhagen () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2016-09-20 1:13:19

I have a table with a not null column...

Some of the values are empty string and some have more lengthy values :-)

I prepare a statement ("Select col2 from table where column = ?") and then
use bind to that parameter what are the parameters ?

From slq browser I can "Select col2 from table where column = "" and get the
empty string rows - so I know they are there sqlite3_bind_text(stmt, 1, "",
0, SQLITE_ STATIC) ?

sqlite3_bind_text(stmt, 1, "", -1, SQLITE_ STATIC) ?

I'm stuck