List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] Alexa has been banished. Was: Mailing list policy change
From:       Nicolas =?UTF-8?B?SsOkZ2Vy?= <jagernicolas () legtux ! org>
Date:       2015-10-29 22:38:10

> Erm ... those pictures are of Angie Varona, a teenager from California.
ok, you even know the name... their parents should be punished to let their daughter posting such
pictures... stupid parents who don't take care of their children... sry about writting that, but
that's exactly how I think. An electronic device can destroy a life like a weapon does if you don't
handle it with care...

>  Her name is not even
> like close to Alexa.  They just stole her picture.  Unless, of course, you wanted a date with the
> woman who wrote the text.  Who may not be all that 'woman'.

my wish was just as real as "alexa" ;)

I guess everyone heard about such scam... like the african prince who needs 5k$ and makes the
promise to send you back 100k$... or the microsoft lottery...

I can't beleive that such scams can work... I laugh by imagining some wife founding that
kind of bullshit (alexa) on her spouse mailbox, that can be the root of some "little" trouble...

anyway let's go back to work!