List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] Question regarding Sqlite In-Memory DB Insert
From:       Nihar Dash <dashnihar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-12-31 21:22:54

HiI am using SQLite In-Memory DB for loading cache data into memory. I am using dotnet. The data I am inserting are .3 million. When I use the same number of records to insert in Console App it takes around 5 min. However If I host my app in IIS and Insert the same number of records It takes 60 minutes. No change in logic The DataSource is flat file. I am curious why the insert is so slow when hosted in IIS? I tried to search but did to get any answer.  Any help here is highly appreciated. thanksNihar