List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] SQLite/LINQ?
From:       Ken godee <ken () perfect-image ! com>
Date:       2012-04-25 23:43:48

Is there any way to use....

SQLite/LINQ/C# - programmatically?

I'm new to the C# world and once I read
about LINQ it sure seemed the way to go.

Maybe I'm missing something but I've really
beat this to death trying to find a solution.

I'm not using Visual Studio.

DBLing is dead.

LingPad works great, not sure how. Builds it's own
connect.

I can use ADO.Net no problem, just seems can't find
a Linq provider.

So if my thinking is right.... buy Visual Studio
or use ADO.Net seems to be the choice or maybe ALing ($$)

Thought I'd give the list a shot before I give up
and just resort to ADO.

Ideas?