hi all, I'm contacting you just because I have a special proposal (read: call for help) with Sqliteman tool. What is Sqliteman Sqliteman is a developer's and/or admin's GUI tool for Sqlite3 available as opensource/gpl2. It contains the most complete feature set of all tools available - regarding TOra (Toad, etc.) working style (SQL based). Its homepage can be found at: http://sqliteman.com What's wrong with this tool? It's true it evolved into really valuable piece of software with good adoption of users. But unfortunately there is only one (me) active developer. And situation has been changed last year: - I don't work with sqlite3 databases now. And I'm a little bit burn out of working on something what is not so useful for me. - I have totally different time frame for coding just because my family status have been changed too. - I don't have access to any MS Windows machine, so the Windows native builds cannot be done by me. There are some new features available only in SVN (extensions support, Mac OS X native build, bug fixes, editor improvements, etc.) but I cannot force myself to do a release - see points above. Conclusion I'm looking for somebody who can help me to keep this tool alive to avoid lost of months of work and quite huge user base. Coders and packagers wanted. I think Sqliteman is not complex SW so any development can be started quickly, maybe as e.g. student's project (part of programming course/class) etc. I can provide any help. all the best, and looking forward any feedback Petr Vanek _______________________________________________ sqlite-users mailing list sqlite-users@sqlite.org http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users