List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite]  how to call c/c++ function in trigger
From:       Simon Chen <simonchennj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 22:17:21

Hi all,

I have a question regarding calling c/c++ functions in sqlite triggers.

What I want is:

- whenever I insert/update/delete a table entry, the specified c/c++
function is called
- if the function returns true, the db action can proceed; otherwise, the db
action should be rolled-back.

Is there any online instruction about how to do this?

Thanks!
-Simon