List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] SQLite Transaction Rate and speed...
From:       Ken <kennethinbox-sqlite () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-03-06 20:35:31

look at the sql syntax for insert or replace for sqlite.

Also you goal to handle 1 million per minute is probably going to be dependant upon your hardware.

For instance throughput greatly increases with disk striping.

Also the faster the RPM of the drive the more transactions can be processed. Code it up and find out!