List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] memory usage
From:       ed <epdmail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-30 18:02:20

Hello,
My multi-threaded application has various sqlite db's open simultaneously,
in memory using the :memory: keyword, disk based db's and at times, tmpfs
(ram) db's. Is there a way to view each individual database's memory usage?

I found the functions sqlite3_memory_used() and
sqlite3_status(SQLITE_STATUS_MEMORY_USED, ...) but these look like they
provide memory statistics for all of sqlite, not per database.

thanks,
ed