List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] SQLITE_MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER and .import for very wide file
From:       "Webb Sprague" <webb.sprague () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-29 7:49:34

Hi All,

What are the ramifications of increasing SQLITE_MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER,
probably to 9999?  I am trying to import a csv file from the National
Longitudinal Study of Youth 79, and .import errors out, though
creating the table worked ok.

I am sure there is a better way to deal with 12K rows by 2500 columns,
but I can't figure it out....  The special application for working
with NLSY only runs on Windows !  So I am trying to process SAS files
until I get to work next week.

TIA