List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] SQLITE LIB ( 3.6.7 version) for ARMV4T processor
From:       Teg <Teg () djii ! com>
Date:       2008-12-26 22:08:43

Hello hussainfarzana,

Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:11:28 AM, you wrote:

h> Hi All,

h> We have downloaded the sqlite version 3.6.7 code and built the LIB files
h> specific for the following processors x86,MIPS,ARMV4T and ARMV4I. In these
h> all works except the one built for ARMV4T processor. The lib file gets
h> generated successfully and we have included it into our EVC4 project to
h> built an application for DTX 10 device which is of ARMV4T processor, the exe
h> is also generated successfully.

h> But when we execute the application we face the issues, the Connection to
h> the DB through SQLITE3_OPEN is successful and when to try to access the DB
h> with some queries through SQLITE3_EXEC and it is getting failed with the
h> error SQLITE_ERROR. " E.g we executed "select * from Auditors", but the
h> reuslt is "no such table : Auditors exists" (actually the table exists in
h> the DB).

h> We have used the same sqlite source code to build the lib file for ARMV4I
h> processor and it is working fine in the devices.

h> At the same time the SQLITE version 3.6.1 LIB file for ARMV4T processor is
h> working fine in the device, kindly let us know what could be the problem in
h> our case.

h> Regards
h> Farzana

How about using the debugger, stepping into the code and actually
seeing where it's failing?

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:Teg@djii.com