List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] Atomicity with triggers.
From:       "Srinivas Nayak" <sinu.nayak2001 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-22 11:20:39

Hi All,

I am executing a SQL query DELETE using the function sqlite3_exec( ). I have
a AFTER trigger that will be activated by my SQL query DELETE that is being
executed. I have a doubt on the execution of sqlite3_exec( ).

Will the function sqlite3_exec( ) return after the 'actions of DELETE query'
and 'actions of all the activated triggers' are successfully completed?

Or it will return just after the 'actions of DELETE query' is successfully
completed.

Thanks and regards.

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak