List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] (no subject)
From:       Ian Walters <ianw () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2008-11-14 6:11:00

Satish wrote:
> Hi!
>
>    	Really I am Serious about this I am very new to database and I want
> to use sqllite.so I want to know.THE Reason why asked this question is I
> have seen a video of google tech bytes in that the presenter said that
> sqllite doesn't support foreign key and alter table.is this True.i want to
> know based on this I can proceed further.

http://www.sqlite.org/lang_altertable.html

http://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html#foreign-key-clause

As for wrappers, I like Qt, but then I am biased in this regard.  More
seriously though, don't use a wrapper unless you want to change SQL
database back ends later.  You only really get portability and
integration with other code related to said wrapper.

--
Ian

p.s. sorry for the blatant plug.