List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    [sqlite] Disk I/O error on INSERT timeout expired
From:       Darko Filipovic <mcfilip () ymail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-30 13:02:56

Hello,

I'm having two independent processes that accessing SQLite db simultaneously. Process \
A writes db in transaction and Process B reads the same db simultaneously. If Process \
B reads db and timeout for Process A expires, SQLite returns code 10 (disk I/O error) \
instead of 5 (sqlite busy).  Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Darko F.