List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] Encryption?
From:       Günter_Greschenz <g () greschenz ! de>
Date:       2008-02-27 6:35:11

hi,

yes i know, my changed my webserver to lighttpd but i had no time to
finish the complete the installation because i'm on a business trip
right now :-(
but its still working if you know the right urls :-)
please try
    http://greschenz.dyndns.org/index.php                         for
the main page
    http://greschenz.dyndns.org/index.php?title=SQLITE   for a usage sample
    http://greschenz.dyndns.org/download.php?id=100      for the
compression code
    http://greschenz.dyndns.org/download.php?id=101      for the
crypting code
yes, css is not running at the moment, it looks very ugly, i know ;-)

cu, gg