List:       sqlite-users
Subject:    Re: [sqlite] sqlite in MSVC 8
From:       Teg <Teg () djii ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 20:57:13

Hello Rúben,

RL> Hi again,

RL> I'm with other problem, in linux is all perfect here, BUT
RL> i cannot compile any sqlite in windows.

RL> I'm using Visual C++ Express Edition 2006 with windows XP.

RL> The error is referent of sqlite lib. MSVC dont know sqlite function as dont
RL> have correct include, but it there.

RL> I was find in google and people tell to make a new compile of lib. I try
RL> cannot do because have many errors referent of tcl implementation.

RL> I think that my problem is because i use msvc version 8, and the lib has
RL> compiled in version 6 ( i'm not sure ).

RL> somebody use sqlite on windows with C ANSI? or can help me to do it?

RL> ty,

RL> ruben

How about re-compiling the library? So, there's a compile time error
or it's a link time error? Maybe post some of the errors here. I use
SQLite 3 under VC6 and VS2005. You know what name mangling is? I might
be looking in that direction if it's a linker error.

I have a feeling you're going to have to recompile the library.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:Teg@djii.com