List:       sqlite-dev
Subject:    Re: [sqlite-dev] How Test Suite is Organized
From:       Kees Nuyt <k.nuyt () zonnet ! nl>
Date:       2019-12-26 23:57:06

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 20:31:16 +0800, Yushan wrote:

> I forgot to ask, are the other two Test Harness also proprietary?

As https://www.sqlite.org/th3.html#history says:
"TH1 did not survive as a standard testing tool for SQLite, but it did find
continued service as a scripting language used to customize the Fossil version
control system."

Fossil is free to use.
http://www.fossil-scm.org/home/doc/trunk/COPYRIGHT-BSD2.txt

In Fossil, TH1 is a scripting language, not really a test harness anymore.
http://www.fossil-scm.org/home/doc/trunk/www/th1.md

As far as I can tell, TH2 did not survive.

--
Regards,
Kees Nuyt