List:       sqlite-dev
Subject:    [sqlite-dev] test files starting with e_
From:       noah hart <noah.hart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-14 18:27:33

I've finished my conversion of version 3.7.5 to C# and have started the
testing process.

While there is a nice new TCL interface you supply, which allows me to run
the run_test_suite procedures, I am looking for a little guidance about what
set of tests I should be running to validate the port.

For example, I noticed that there are a large number of new tests all
starting with the e_ prefix.  These test comments state that they implements
tests to verify that the "testable statements" in
various the language documents are correct..

Are your plans to move all the tests into these type of coverage files?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Noah Hart