List:       spread-users
Subject:    Re: [Spread-users] Porting to Windows CE
From:       Yair Amir <yairamir () cnds ! jhu ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-22 15:44:22

Sean,

Nobody can join a private group. I think what you see is that the client claims to be \
from a private group that is not legal. This means that the client does not send its \
private group properly in the message.

You might want to wait with debugging because we are releasing 3.16.00 this coming \
Tuesday and the relevant code slightly changed. BTW 3.16 is going under a new open \
source license.

    Cheers,

    ) Yair.