List:       spread-users
Subject:    [Spread-users] unix socket file location
From:       Kenneth Williams <happydrgn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-20 1:24:54

Hi,
I noticed that the default location for the unix socket file is /tmp.
On RHEL systems ( and maybe others ) there is a script that cleans the
tmp directory, this is easily adjustable to avoid clobbering the
socket file, but I am curious if there are any problems with just
changing this directory in my configure script? Thanks!