List:       spread-users
Subject:    [Spread-users] Problems installing the spread toolkit module in
From:       arrrr gv <arrrrgv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-28 3:57:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I already used the spread toolkit in debian sucesfully, I basically compiled
the Spread server and install the Spread CPan module through the apt Debian
packages management, but now with redhat I have many problems to install the
Spread Cpan module, so I decided to install it through perl Makefile but i
get next error:

# perl Makefile
.
.
.
Spread.xs:70:2: error: #error You must install spread client libraries to
build perl Spread
.
.
.

So i figure out that problema was that the Spread Toolkit i compiled was not
in the path, so i did next:

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/spread-3.17.3

But after that i still get the same error? any suggestion?

thank you