List:       spread-users
Subject:    Re: [Spread-users] I need help to configure a spread network
From:       John Schultz <jschultz () spreadconcepts ! com>
Date:       2010-11-16 19:30:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Yes.  The number of messages sent on the network for client-daemon communication has \
nothing to do with how you define your Spread segments.  Client-daemon communications \
are solely determined by where your clients reside in relation to the daemons to \
which they connect.

Configuring Spread segments allow you to leverage IP multicast and/or broadcast for \
communication amongst your daemons only.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC