List:       spread-users
Subject:    [Spread-users] Regarding Running Spread Daemons on a network
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?_Aditya_Mahendraka?=
Date:       2007-04-19 12:52:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am a newbie. I have configured the spread.conf file for running the daemon
on two machines in a LAN.
But it is not working.
Can anybody kindly specify a sample spread.conf file for running the spread
daemon on the network 192.168.0.0/255 or two machines with ips : 192.168.0.1and
192.168.0.2.
Kindly also specify the steps to be taken to do so; like running the daemon
on first machine then changing the configuration.....