List:       spread-users
Subject:    Re: [Spread-users] Secure Spread Problem
From:       Gus Anderson <gus () minerva ! ece ! drexel ! edu>
Date:       2004-07-13 20:40:27

Hey,

	Make sure you set the environment variables:
		export CLQ_CERTF=/home/user/etc/cert
		export CLQ_KPRIV=/home/user/etc/cert
		export CLQ_CA=/home/user/etc/cert

	If this does not work:
		1) Make sure that the certificates are not expired.
		2) Make sure they are named #username#spreadserver_cert.pem (likewise
for the priv and req.pem)

Cheers,
Gus