List:       spread-users
Subject:    [Spread-users] Spread daemon -8 and -11 errors
From:       "Lefebvre, Nicolas" <niclefeb () student ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2004-07-01 13:45:19

I encounter quite the same problem that Al Felming referred to in april: Although my \
application (12 sites which of each is processing around 60 messages per second) is \
running under light load, after a certain time, the spread daemons begin to close the \
connections arbitrarily with error message -11. There is no reply to Ian's question \
in the spread-users archives; did anybody resolve this problem? Could it be due to \
some thread conflicts (although I used the thread-safe library libtspread.a for \
compiling my application)?

Thanks for any help,
Nicolas Lefebvre