List:       spread-users
Subject:    Re: [Spread-users] Call for testing of CVS
From:       Jonathan Stanton <jonathan () cnds ! jhu ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-27 23:18:37

Ok. I've tried the install on two machines which used a separate build
directory and it works now. I had to update the Makefile.in to correct
the install targets for separate build directories. I also added some
more manpages to the install target that were missed before.

I believe the current CVS HEAD works and we've now tested on all of the
platforms (including the 'troublesome' sgi and 'unique' windows :-) and
all seems well. I'll upload packages later tonite and the announcement
will likely go out monday (as Yair will be out of town all weekend and he
is doing this announcement). If you have any other problems, tell me and
I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for all the feedback and reports, I appreciate them.

Jonathan