List:       spread-users
Subject:    Re: [Spread-users] MultiPath (Spread version 3.16.2) Patch
From:       Marc Zyngier <Marc.Zyngier () evidian ! com>
Date:       2002-06-05 14:46:40

>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Kennedy <aaron@icr.com.au> writes:

Aaron> Hi All,

Hi Aaron !

Aaron> In case it is of interest to others, I have "ported" Marc
Aaron> Zyngier's excellent Spread MultiPath patch to apply cleanly to
Aaron> Spread version 3.16.2.

Thanks for saving me from the hassles of using diff between two
different CVS repositories... ;-)

Does the patch work well on your setup ?

Regards,

        M.
--
And don't forget you'll never get a dog to walk upright
Just 'cause you've got the power, that don't mean you've got the right.