List:       spike
Subject:    Re: RES: [Spike] Re: Just joined the list
From:       Mark Curphey <mark () curphey ! com>
Date:       2002-11-22 18:38:48

The VulnXML app works with three roles. A user who can submit a check, a
QA engineer who responsiblity it is to ensure its a valid check and that
it works and an approver who sends it from the candidate queue to
production database.

When we launch this project we expect to get a team of about 20 QA
enginners. Some of them will be dedicated to monitoring say bugtraq and
converting alerts from that forum to vulnxml.

If you want to join as a QA engineer let me know and I will get you in
touch with the project manager.

--
Mark Curphey <mark@curphey.com>