List:       sparcbook
Subject:    [SPARCbook] Lost horizontal on mouse, ideas?
From:       sparcbook () sunhelp ! org (=?ISO8859-1?Q?Helena_S=F6derholm?=)
Date:       2001-06-25 6:30:04

Den 25 Jun 2001 skrev Christopher J. Heric:

> find a SparcBook 2.5 or 2.6 bootable CD with the NCE stuff I would greatly

The 2.5 CD is on the spare part list at the www.sunhelp.org
with NCE and all that for $25 or something. Anyone on Ebay will most likely want \
something for it as well so I dont think it gets any cheaper (unless you get lucky :)

I got one even though 2.6 is better with patches etc. My unit feels more "complete" \
somehow with an original CD that can always be relied on to get everything working in \
a snap with no fuss at all, and NCE is sort of nice. I have a feeling it would inc. \
the price at any future auction.

Get it while it lasts...

Peter