List:       sparcbook
Subject:    [SPARCbook] Re: Can a SPARCbook 1 be revived?
From:       sparcbook () sunhelp ! org (=?ISO8859-1?Q?Helena_S=F6derholm?=)
Date:       2001-02-26 14:32:44

Den 26 Feb 2001 skrev Emanuelsson Paer:

 Hi Michael,

> from CD.  Don't you have the SunOS release notes from Tadpole?
> If not, I could try converting them to PDF or TIFF.  They contain
> detailed installation instructions.

If you scan the instructions wouldn't it be possible to put them up on the sunhelp \
site. I know I enjoy reading about such old stuff, and even though the rest of you \
might not share such perverted interests, if anyone gets hold of one of these old \
Sparcbooks it might be very useful to have access to these instructions / files in \
the future...

Peter