List:       sparcbook
Subject:    [SPARCbook] 3GX parts...
From:       bangel () elite ! net bangel () elite ! net
Date:       2000-03-25 4:43:54

Hi guys,

I've been unable to repair the hinge on my 3GX, so I am asking for
parts. If anyone has a dead 3GX (or GS) or any parts please tell me, so I
can purchase parts from you, sending my laptop to Tadpole is not an
option.

I took some pictures of my sparcbook so you can all see whats wrong:
http://www.elite.net/~keiths/pix

I'd prolly like to buy that peice of the case that is broke also,

Thanks everyone,
Keith Simonsen