List:       sparcbook
Subject:    [SPARCbook] pcmcia ether card
From:       David Hansen dhansen () salug ! org
Date:       1999-08-31 22:54:06

 Does anyone know which driver to use with an intel etherexpress pro/100
pcmcia card? (This is a 56k modem and 10/100 ethernet combo card) I've
applied the T21004-01(03 and 04) patches to keep the machine from locking
up when the card is inserted at boot time. And I've tried using the pcelx
driver but it doesn't seem to apply (no such interface).

david