List:       sparc-redhat
Subject:    Java 1.2 on Sparc 20 Redhat
From:       Vlad Gurovich <sparcnewbie () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-11-02 23:27:56

Hi there.
I am experiencing problems loading java 1.2 on my
redhat 6.1(I think its 6.1) I tried both 1.2.2 and 1.2
prerelease from blackdown.org. 1.2.2 just bombs on me
with a segmentation faults. In 1.2 prerelease After
customizing .java_wrapper to fit my system it still
doesnt load producing this error when i run java
/usr/local/jdk1.2/bin/sparc/green_threads/java: error
in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/jdk1.2/jre/lib/sparc/classic/libjvm.so:
undefined symbol: __muldi3

WHat is going on? Was anyone successfull in running
JAva 1.2 on Sparc 20?
Thanks in advance
Newbie