List:       sparc-redhat
Subject:    RH 6.2 on Ultra 10
From:       Jungie Roasa <rnroasa () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-08-28 13:32:15

Greetings,

    Does anyone had success installing RH 6.2 in Ultra
10?  Anyway, I can can successfully boot from the CD,
and get to the initial prompt wherein one has choices
of installation methods (e.g. text, expert, X).  When
I choose the graphical method, it reads the kernel and
reboots then reads the CD, after reading the CD the
process just dies, no activity - no display.  This is
the same with starting the installation in text mode.

   Any ideas out there? I'm not much of a Solaris fan
that's why I'd like to move to RH. BTW, am using RH
for years now and would like to have all my hardware
running the same OS.

   Thanks to all who'd reply:)

Jie