List:       sparc-redhat
Subject:    Re: Jim Moody (was S/Linux, Netscape and memory leaks?)
From:       Eric Jorgensen <alhaz () xmission ! com>
Date:       1998-05-19 14:57:05

> >The last couple of days my LX has totally locked up after using Netscape
> >a few times.  Since I've been running 2.1.89 since Jim Moody offered it
> >up, without any problems (except for not being able to boot with the
> >CD-ROM hooked up), I am somewhat hesitant about blaming the kernel.
>

> Is this the same Jim Moody who used to work for British Coal, Coal Research
> Establishment in Cheltenham? If he is then I would like to get in contact
> with him, as I seem to have inherited some of his old kit and fluid dynamics
> resources.
>
> If you're out there Jim drop us an email.

	There *can't* be that many Jim Moody's out there, but I was just
wondering if this was the same Jim Moody as borrowed my multimeter and
socket set and then moved to sanfrancisco . . . . (nahh, this jim couldn't
compile his way out of a wet paper bag, he had enough trouble keeping his
vespa scooter running)

 - Eric