List:       sparc-redhat
Subject:    Re: RES: Sun Fire 880 System
From:       Dominik Frey - Sun Switzerland Basel - Enterprise Services <Dominik.Frey () Sun ! COM
Date:       2002-05-15 14:27:46

Edmar

There are several linux distros for sparc like SUSE or Debian.

But as I said: This box is very new, I don't know if it's supported
by any of the existing linux distros.

You better give your support team some solaris edu than install
linux on non supported hardware - especially if it's a big project.
Downtime due to compability issues can cost you then a lot of time
and money...

Rgds,
Dominik