List:       sparc-redhat
Subject:    Re: sungem with redhat 6.2 and kernel 2.4.17pre6
From:       "Tom 'spot' Callaway" <tcallawa () redhat ! com>
Date:       2001-12-11 22:47:44

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Mike Shannon wrote:

> well, here's something...
>
> I think I found an interesting problem with the Sun 1000B-SX PCI cards and I
> was hoping you could point me in the right direction.
>
> I've installed one of these cards in an Sun Ultra 60 - I recompiled the
> kernel and rebooted.

Have you tried building from vger CVS? DaveM has put a lot of sungem
commits in lately, and i dont know how many of them made it into pre6.

If this is a CVS build, a more appropriate place to post this to would
be the sparclinux list.

http://www.ultralinux.org/lists.html

hth,

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa@redhat.com> Red Hat Sales Engineer
Sair Linux and GNU Certified Administrator (LCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
GPG: D786 8B22 D9DB 1F8B 4AB7  448E 3C5E 99AD 9305 4260

The words and opinions reflected in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, Red Hat, and belong solely to me.

"Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal." --- T. S. Eliot