List:       spambayes-dev
Subject:    [spambayes-dev] SpamBayes - Bayesian Spam Filter Volunteer opportunity
From:       Iris Jiao Lee <iris.jiao.lee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-15 21:36:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am a student majoring in information systems at University of Washington.
I found the volunteer opportunity at Python community website. Since I have
related experience in implementing Bayesian classifier, I am very
interested in the volunteer position. I am wondering whether there are any
positions open right now and how can I apply for them?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Iris Li