List:       spambayes-dev
Subject:    Re: [spambayes-dev] Updating website
From:       skip () pobox ! com
Date:       2010-04-02 9:53:13

    me> Can someone give me a quick summary of how SourceForge website
    me> updates have changed?  We currently try rsync'ing files to
    me> shell1.sourceforge.net but that fails now.

    me> It looks like I want something like

    me>     rsync files montanaro,spambayes@web.sourceforge.net

    me> but that's not clear from the documentation I found so far.

I eventually figured that out.  The scripts/make.rules file in the
distribution has been updated.  The only hitch is you have to define SFUSER
so it knows what SF user to rsync as, e.g.:

    make install SFUSER=montanaro

Skip