List:       spambayes-dev
Subject:    [spambayes-dev] A trend suggestion from :) Shee
From:       getoearn () runbox ! com (getoearn at runbox ! com)
Date:       2008-03-27 13:42:52

Uncover The New Trend Today With The Secrets Through The "VAULT" :) \
                http://earnsmartcashwithlcm.firez.org/

Greetings!

Welcome to the most EXCITING, SIMPLE, and FAST way to make money that we have ever \
witnessed!

The New Trend Today;

Smart Cash System is so EASY and can make you SO MUCH MONEY that those who use it \
soon begin to weigh the option of going to work... or staying home and playing... yes \
playing... the Smart Cash System!

What's even more amazing is once you buy the Smart Cash System today, you are \
entitled to an $80.00 commission when everyone who you personally refer to Lawn Chair \
Millionaire buys the system too!

And guaranteed... a massive percentage of those who so much as glance at the Smart \
Cash System snatch it up without thinking twice because it's so simple.

11% gains in one day, 54% gains in 3 days... $300 into $3,000 in less than 30 days... \
$80.00 commission per sale! You wouldn't believe the number of success stories we get \
bombarded with on a daily basis.

The Smart Cash System is so consistent and so easy for everyone that most people \
admit feeling as if they are costing themselves money by going to work rather than \
staying home and having fun with the Smart Cash System.

There are a lot of simple ways to make money in the world but the reason the Smart \
Cash System was introduced to The Vault is because it is hands down the most \
consistent money-maker the Group has ever seen.

Month after month we have been making MASSIVE financial gains. Wondering how much? \
It's OK... most people do!

We had never used the Smart Cash System before so this truly was a test. We read the \
simple instruction for about an hour, followed the outline for opening an account \
with a bookie, and within two hours we went into action.

Get to Earn In Your Spare Time Right NOW!

Click Here ;) http://earnsmartcashwithlcm.firez.org/

                ;) http://earnsmartcashwithlcm.firez.org/

                ;) http://earnsmartcashwithlcm.firez.org/

Your Associates,