List:       spambayes-dev
Subject:    [spambayes-dev] Be Our Agent
From:       chungshan.machworks.ltd () hotmail ! com (CHUNG SHAN MACH ! WORKS)
Date:       2007-07-26 9:45:44

CHUNG SHAN MACHINERY WORKS
No.49-16, CHI TZU TOU, KUAN SHIN VILLAGE,
SHUI SHANG HSIANG, CHIA YI HSIEN 608,
TAIWAN R.O.C.
Email: chungshan.machworks.ltd at hotmail.com
Website: www.chung-shan.com.tw/eng/index.htm
Tel :886-5-236-2685, Fax:886-2-6602-1090

Dear Sir/Ma,

Since the beginning of our company's establishment, Chung Shan Machinery Works Co., \
Ltd. has been an industry leader with its wide range of superior quality \
form-fill-Seal Packaging Machinery. We have put forward a variety of innovative ideas \
for the advancement of the food industry and have striven to bring our ideas to come \
true.

We have reached big sales volume of Packaging Machinery products in the United \
Kingdom and European market and now trying to penetrate the more into the UK/USA and \
Canada. Quiet soon we shall open representative offices or authorized sales centers \
in the United State of America/Canada and therefore we are  currently looking for \
people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network here and there.

The fact is that despite that United State of America/Canada market is new for us we \
already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US:
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Taiwan is 25%, \
whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, \
while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7%. That's \
why we need you! We need an agent to receive payment for our Packaging Machinery \
products inform of bank wire transfers and to resend the money to us via our bank \
account in Taiwan while the tax shall be 7% instead of 25% which will absolutely \
favour our company.

JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Receive payment from Clients either by check or wire transfer
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission on each payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of 10% commission to offices which shall be \
provided by us as soon as the fund becomes available.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN:
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive $5000  via checks or wire transfer \
on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $500 (10% from $5000) for yourself! \
At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to \
12%!

ADVANTAGES:
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from \
your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-$4000 \
monthly depending on time will spend on this job. You do not need any capital to \
start. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. \
Employee who make more efforts and work hard has strong possibility of becoming \
manager.

Anyway our employee never leave us due to our excellent working condition.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week.with \
PC knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal). And please be mindful that \
everything is absolutely legal.

Kindly contact us on the above address and you can also view our website to enable \
you know more about our company.

Best Regards,
KUAN SHANG(MR)