List:       spambayes
Subject:    Re: [Spambayes] Spambayes filtering problem
From:       skip () pobox ! com
Date:       2010-06-26 14:03:57

    Prasanna> I have a problem with our spambayes software. One of our user
    Prasanna> is asking a question (Richard) why our company users (peter)
    Prasanna> email going in to junk suspect even after he train the email
    Prasanna> from this user.

While Richard has trained one email from Peter as ham, he's trained two
emails as spam, so emails "from:addr:Peter" or
"from:name:Peter@latinagood.com" are scored as relative spammy.  My guess is
that Richard made some training mistakes.  The best course is to probably
retrain from scratch.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/